Monday, September 27, 2010

Sometimes when looking into a reflecting pool, you aren't always pleased at what you see...

This blog is going to be more like a montage in words of my life up to present.  I will speak often of what my "today's" hold based as well on my past experiences.  Some will make you laugh, others may shock you but know this is the truth.  All names have been changed to protect the innocent, however the guilty know who they are...  I am a 33 year old woman, looking for love.  I have kissed a lot of frogs.  The scariest, bravest moment of my life was calling off my wedding 10 days prior.  That was a year ago.  The stories you will read in the events leading up to that decision, and the resilience I had to conjure up to survive that decision was absolutely life altering.  And I thank God everyday for that divine intervention and courage it took.  You never know how much you really mean to someone until you see it written on paper.  Money is only currency, and thank God I knew in my heart that I was priceless.  To be continued...
Oriana*

No comments:

Post a Comment